Monday, October 27, 2008

just some fun stuff

so i just had to take a picture of this for my mom, jason folded these towels perfectly just the wy my momma taught him! hehe, i still can't do it right! ha
This is fanny going crazy licking herself after we gave her a bath. she looks like a crazed alley cat!


B man looked so cute in his tiger pjs! and his daddy is pretty cute too. oh i have to say we are very greatful to have such a wonderful dad and husband today. Jason was in a scooter accident, but walked away with scrapes and bruises! i am so greatful to have the sweetest man on the block! i sure do cherish him! eeeee! thats our smile sound!





5 comments:

April said...

Boston is so cute!! I can't wait to see him in person at Thanksgiving. I hear you guys are coming...

I still can't believe Jason is a DAD!!!

Lyndzee said...

That is the least ferocious tiger I have ever seen. But I still want to eat him up!

Jenny Whiting said...

oh, scary about the scooter accident! I'm SO glad he's okay. I won't let Dan get one (at least not here in Philly) cause I'm too scared of an accident! Boston looks so cute...we also can't wait to see you all soon!

Hmm said...

Great towel-folding skills Jason. I'm so jealous. Sorry bout carving pumpkins without ya'll. You will definitely be invited to our gingerbread house party!

Tyson and Heather said...

ahhhhh!!! cutest tigger costume ever..wanna go in and the pinch the guy..he's so adorable and getting so big:)! You guys make me happy, I love how cute you are! Thanks for checking out the Knot Heads booth btw..thats so nice, thank you