Sunday, December 8, 2013

Lennons baby blessing

Lennon just turned 17 weeks (four months) and we were able to go to AZ for thanksgiving and do his baby blessing. It was so fun to sit with all my siblings at church, minus my brother bret who i miss to death. Most of us have kids so they were all coloring together. I loved how we all helped eachother keep our kids entertained. snacks from aunt lyndzee, a toy from me. It was just so fun to be a large family unit like that. It was also just so amazing to have jason go up in my home ward with Dustin, Brock Taylor and my Dad to bless Lennon. We waited four months so that we could have family there and it really did make it that much cooler. I am so greatful for Little Lennon in our lives. He is the easiest happiest baby. He started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks and wakes up with a huge smile on his face all the time! He is so easy going. I can put him down any where and he just hangs out. He loves his siblings so much. I think he is a bit more comfortable with Boston because he doesn't have to worry about being accidently smooshed like he does with Story. Boston, more than any one in our family, can make Lennon laugh out loud. He always wants to see what he is up to. Story loves lennon so much, and reminds me a lot of myself in that its almost too hard for her to contain. I mean i have learned to bite my lip while i squeeze his cute chunky legs as to not squeeze too hard, but story lets it all out and sometimes gets a little crazy!
   It was pretty cool hearing my dad bear his testimony at the blessing. He spoke of when he took the missionary discussions. How the missionaries painted a picture of what life could be like if he joined the church and how the day of Lennon's blessing with almost all of our family there was one of those days.
 Although the bow tie and hat make me melt, i think its lennon that makes these pics!

 Look at that face

 I love this one!!!


 jason said i could spend money on the socks if i documented them haha

and to finish off, here are his 15 and 17 week pics


No comments: